//[[p6631|Penny Black's 'Mimi's Christmas']] is a fun set of clear stamps that can be used to make a fantastic variety of cards. We have used it to make a whole set of cards to give you some Christmas ideas. You can see the others at the bottom of this project.//
This cute card is simple to make, and the Swarovski crystals give it a nice touch of Christmas sparkle.
*[[p6631|Penny Black 'Mimi's Christmas' clear stamp set]]
*[[p6581|Memento large ink pad, Tuxedo Black]]
*[[s407|ProMarker pens]] in your choice of colours (to colour the image)
*[[p1186|Swarovski red gems]]
*[[p6743|Red A6 card blank]]
*[[p1979|All purpose glue]]
*[[p1944Sakura Quickie glue pen]]
*[[p5062|Double sided tape]]
We also used a [[p4689|heat gun]] to heat set the ink, and a [[p3379|paper trimmer]] to cut out the pieces of card.
1. Stamp the image onto a piece of white card using black Memento ink, and heat set using the heat gun (this prevents the ink from smudging when colouring in with ProMarkers).
2. Colour in the image using ProMarker pens.
3. Cut out the image using a trimmer (or a knife and ruler), allowing a border around the edge. Our rectangle is about 9cm across and 7cm tall.
4. Using a fine black pen (we used a ProMarker fine line pen) draw a dashed line, about 5mm (0.5cm) in, around the edges of the piece of card with a ruler.
5. Stick a red Swarovski gem in each corner of the card, in the small square made by the dashed lines. We used a Sakura Quickie glue pen to do this.
6. Cut out a rectangle of green card that's slightly bigger than the white rectangle and glue the white card onto it.
7. Glue this topper centrally onto a red card blank and stick an insert into the card, using double sided tape. And you're done!
For more Christmas ideas, click on the pictures below to see the other cards we made using this stamp set:
[[image:angelsmall.jpg|left|link:Angelic Mimi Card]] [[image:penguinssmall.jpg|left|link:Penguin Parade Card]] [[image:thankyousmall.jpg|left|link:Mimi Mini Card]] [[image:sledgingsmall.jpg|left|link:Sledging Fun Card]]