Handy Hippo offers everything needed to announce and execute the details of your upcoming nuptials.
Wedding Stationary is your guests' first glimpse into your wedding style, from your colour selection to the level of formality.
What wedding stationary do I need?
While every wedding is unique, here is a suggested list of typical Wedding Stationary pieces you might need:
- Save the Date - announces the date of your wedding to your guests so they can reserve the date on their calendar.
- Wedding Invitation - announces the date and location of your wedding ceremony and invites guests to attend.
- Response Card - included with the invitation to post back to you to indicate whether or not they will be in attendance at your wedding.
- Reception Card - included with the invitation to inform guests where the reception will be held.
- Map/Directions Card - included with the invitation to give guests directions to your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Information Cards - included with the invitation with additional information such as, accommodations, weekend itinerary and other events.
- Outer and Inner Envelopes - used for sending your invitations.
- Wedding Announcement - sent after a couple has been married to tell friends and family of the event. Suitable for couples who elope or have a destination wedding.
- Program/Order of Service - given to guests at the wedding ceremony to follow along and introduce your wedding party.
- Menu Card - lists the food and beverages served at your reception.
- Place Cards - placed at appointed tables where guest is to sit.
- Table Number and Names - used to indicate the guest name and table where guests are seated.