This quick and easy card takes no time at all to make, and the bold combination of red and black should be enough to capture anyone's attention...
*[[p6737|Black A6 card blank]]
*[[p6792|Sheet of red card]]
*[[p636|Red wooden hearts]]
*[[p3495|'With Love' sticker]]
*[[p6612|Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch, Floral Vine]] (any other edge punch would be fine)
You'll also need some all-purpose glue (we used a [[p717|glue stick]]), and some scissors or a trimmer.
1. Take your black card blank and punch along the right-hand edge with the Floral Vine punch to give you a wavy, lace-effect border.
2. From the sheet of red card, cut a strip approximately 3.5cm x 15cm and glue it to the inside of the card blank, immediately behind the punched out border.
3. Take the rest of the sheet of red card and punch along one side to create a border approximately 15cm long.
[[image:layers.jpg|centre|//Close up of the left-hand side//]]
4. Cut out this strip and glue it on the left-hand side of the card (see photo above).
5. Stick a 'With Love' sticker in the centre of the card.
6. Glue a large wooden heart towards the top of the card, and a smaller one towards the bottom. And you're done!
//Designed by Tanya Sims//